CT-User

Re: [ct-user] (no subject)

To: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>,"CT Reflector" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] (no subject)
From: "Stuart Santelmann KC1F" <kc1f@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:24:34 -0400
>I have to agree with 9A5CW.  As a loyal CT user for at least 20 years, I
> finally moved to Win-Test earlier this year, and I bet K1EA himself will
> eventually do the same.
>
> Unfortunately, Win-Test alone won't solve NT3G's keying problem.

Hi Bob and the group:

Win-Test looks nice but I like CT's price better !  I've been a devoted user
of CT-DOS since 1990, but now am tiring of waiting for my ancient W98SE
computer to boot up into DOS now.  I have CT-Win running for the WAE this
weekend, and can use Alt-enter to get "full screen", but it's only the top
half of the screen ?!  How do I get real full screen ?

Thanks to Ken - my friend, host op, and fellow competitor for 35 years...

Stu        KC1F