CT-User

[CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20070915(15 Sep

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20070915(15 Sep 2007)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:33:57 -0000
A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

The SCP master files are generated from 3,089 logs containing 4,120,305 QSOs
(131,804 unique calls) from contests over the past 2 years was filtered and
sorted to result in a master file with 44,143 calls.

Note: If you ever want to check what version of the SCP files you are using,
look for a call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version
number in the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

Let me know if you find any broken calls that may be the result of too many
people busting them.  Even with over 1000 known bad calls removed, there are
always some that sneak through.

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd@contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

Good luck in the upcoming Fall contests!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com