CT-User

[ct-user] CTWin question

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin question
From: Don Richards <donsay2@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:06:57 -0700
I used CT Win version 10.03.002 in SINGLE OP status and was surprised
with "happenings" in this past CQ WW DX SSB Contest.   Perhaps I have
been "asleep" as to recent events but, after entering a call letter in
the log, the zone for that station was automatically supplied (and it
could be correct or incorrect).  As I recall, when using older versions
of CT Win, I had to listen and type in the zone as it was given to me by
the other station.  Also, in this contest, when I worked multiple
stateside zones (duplicating zones already worked) scoring would
increase with each such contact.  Further, after using WRITELOG and
WRITECAB" twice (in preparation for submission to CQ) I got two
different scores.  Anyone else experience this or similar "odd" results
when using version 10.03.002 and the updated cty file?
W7UPF