CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Flow Control for IC-706MKIIG

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Flow Control for IC-706MKIIG
From: "John, K3CT" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 05:26:30 -0500
Mike,

I looked at their web page and the model I looked at indicated that it
supported Icom.

The RigBlaster will need to emulate a Com port that you assign to CT. If you
are sure the RigBlaster setup is correct, try another program that can
interface to the Icom to see if the results are different.

John, K3CT