CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CW on serial port

To: poldo <poldo98@alice.it>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CW on serial port
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:30:54 -0700
Are you using CT or CTWIN?

CTWIN does not support CW on a COM Port, see the download page:

"COM ports - Use -enet for networking over Ethernet. All comports work
for radios, TNC and networks. CW keying does not work on COM ports."

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
"Let Not Mankind Bogart Love" - Willie Nelson