CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Super Check Partial V 10.xx

To: k1ep.list@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Super Check Partial V 10.xx
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:38:53 -0700
As I recall, at least in DOS version of CT

F8 displays Partials of stations in log

and Shift-F8 display Master.Dta file calls + log calls

He said he hit SHIFT-F8 and had Master.dta fiel residing in his directory
so maybe teh file is renamed woring from teh ZIP source or is mistakenly not
in his CT directory
where he runs program from

Take a look at the Master.dta file using Notepad or Wordpad etc and be sure
U see many calls in it !

73, Dennis N6KI