CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT info needed

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT info needed
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:28:01 -0600
Hi Brad,

You need to update the section and country files.

Section files are at http://www.k1ea.com
Country files are at http://www.country-files.com

Download the .ZIP files to your CT directory and unzip them
(over-writing the old files).

Country files are updated many times during the year.  The section files
haven't changed in some time.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us