CT-User

[ct-user] How to toggle cw/ssb modes?

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] How to toggle cw/ssb modes?
From: Albert Woodhull <aswoodhull@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 08:46:14 -0800 (PST)
I have only used CT in single-mode events before, but I want to use it in the
ARRL 10 meter contest where cw and ssb contacts have different scoring. I have
scrolled through the CT help files several times and I can't find a mention of
how to change the mode for a given QSO between cw and phone. In this contest
the same station can be worked on both modes.

Thanks to those on the list who pointed out how to add XE states, not that I
expect to work many of them from Massachusetts.

Albert S. Woodhull
Leyden, Massachusetts
Amateur Radio: N1AW