CT-User

Re: [ct-user] How to toggle cw/ssb modes?

To: Dan Karg <d.karg@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] How to toggle cw/ssb modes?
From: Albert Woodhull <aswoodhull@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:18:16 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Dan, for the quick reply and thanks to the other five who also
replied... This looks like a very helpful mailing list.

I don't know how I missed it, it certainly is there in the help file.

Having put up an antenna in the dark I'm now ready to get in on the tail end of
the ARRL 10 meter contest.

73,

Albert S. Woodhull
Leyden, Massachusetts