RE: [Karlnet] hello there

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] hello there
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:47:55 -0400
> Yes, it is the same. The box runs fine after first flash, I can't just
> configure it afterwards.

Why don't you explain exactly how you are doing this procedure so we can
follow along with you.  Debugging this kind of stuff over email is difficult
without getting all the steps you are taking.  There is probably one you are
leaving out.

When I did it, I followed these steps...

1) File / Open Remote Config
2) Scan / Hilight the unit you are working with.
3) File / Open Config File
4) Select the .bin file you downloaded from License-It.com
5) Select Import License Key
6) Select the key that you downloaded from License-it.com for this box.
7) Upload software

The box will reboot.  It is now running Karlnet with a different IP address.
So...

1) File / Open Remote Config
2) Scan / Hilight / open

You are done.