Re: [Karlnet] ISP Base and back haul questions

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] ISP Base and back haul questions
From: "hfl-lists" <hfl-lists@stormcrows.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:09:16 -0500
Aren't there functional differences between the ISP Base software and the
Satellite?  I want all the routing and RADIUS stuff on all of my APs.

I want to route as much as possible (as opposed to bridge) to keep the
performance as high as I can (and kill the broadcast demon).  And yeah, just
getting started out, so I plan on making the back hauls dedicated LATER
(when $$ starts coming in).

Thanks.