Re: [Karlnet] Karlnet Wishlist Revisited (USB)???

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Karlnet Wishlist Revisited (USB)???
From: "Phil" <phil@ingineerix.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:08:34 -0500
Whoa!  That's insane!  As far as I can tell, the Lucent USB product is nothing
more than a USB to PCMCIA "Bridge", so this should be
easier I would think....    It's my understanding that Karlnet wrote the
drivers for Lucent anyway, is this not the case?  Can you
offer any input on this Doug?!?

Phil Sadow
Ingineerix Communications Consultants