RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Wishlist Revisited (USB)???

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet Wishlist Revisited (USB)???
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:58:11 -0500
last I heard, it costs close $50k to get the dev kit for the Lucent USB
Add in another $50k in development time, that means that KarlNet is down
$100k at the get go

How much would you pay for a USB license...$20-30?  So, @ $20, KarlNet would
have to sell 5000 USB licenses to just break even

Probably not going to happen anytime soon

-Charles