RE: [Karlnet] AP-1000 & 200mw

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] AP-1000 & 200mw
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:08:48 -0400
Bill

All the test have been done NOT using software as it can come times not
be trusted.  From what I have been told by KN there is a problem in that
the numbers reported back from the radio are not correct.

Hmm you may want to test the radio using the Prism software all in
802.11b mode and see what your results are.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995