Re: [Karlnet] NDIS client association

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] NDIS client association
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:08:39 -0400
Yeah, I've just gone through the Readme.txt's and the install.txt's and there's
no mention like their used to be of going into the registry and deleting
certain keys.  The instructions only tell you to point to the interface in
the Control Panel and do an "Update Drivers" on it and point it to the
directory containing the unzipped TC drivers.  That's different than what it
used to be.

All I can tell you is that TC drivers installed okay on a machine that had never
had the Orinoco drivers installed. But if the Orinoco drivers had ever been installed
prior, you had to jump through a few flaming hoops to get it all out of there.

Anybody else? Doug?