RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 CPE with Karlnet - Symmetry question

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 CPE with Karlnet - Symmetry question
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:41:01 -0400
But you should be able to do a ping fill test from either end and get
about the same results, shouldn't you?

At 11:32 AM 5/21/02, you wrote:
Peter,

I have done various tests with the rg1000's in point to point and point to
multipoint, you have a total amount of bandwidth available of about 5.5Mb/s.
Since the radio is half-duplex you can't get 5.5Mb's in both directions

Dan Metcalf