Re[2]: [Karlnet] Thunder Storms and equipment lockups or failure??

To: Support <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [Karlnet] Thunder Storms and equipment lockups or failure??
From: BRU2 <bru2@chiriqui.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:02:34 -0500
Hello,

Tuesday, May 28, 2002, 8:29:27 AM, you wrote:

Doug from Karlnet wrote:

S> there should be activity on the wireless LED of a packet sent about 1 time
S> per second.  If you don't see that then the unit would be locked.

If folks who have locked up units can take a minute before the reset
them an notice if in fact the wireless LED is off and stays of for a
while.  If that is the case I will dig up a reset circuit and post it.

The question is can it be lock and the LED still flash??

The circuit would just watch the LED and if it stayed off for 5
minutes it would cycle the power. I think I can do that, it's been a
while since I've had my soldering iron out for such things.

rod