RE: [Karlnet] Thunder Storms and equipment lockups or failure??

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Thunder Storms and equipment lockups or failure??
From: "Wireless Guy" <wirelessguy@natronics.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:21:10 -0500
We mainly use the Flashrom setups and usually they are located at teh top of the tower. And there isnt much room for an APC reboot device in the enclosure. And the Watchdog Reboot Timer hasnt seemed to work for us. It seems like we have less problem when we disable it.
Anyone else using Flashrom setups?

Nate