RE: [Karlnet] Questions

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Questions
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:34:05 -0400
Bill

Its possible to see some TC data if you set up a wireless card in
promiscuous mode, but if you don't know what you looking for and how to
set this up it difficult to find.

Also RIP-2 has allot of un-needs overhead plus the algorithm used is
basic compared to OSPF. While I would not recommend using RIP2 if you
absolutely need to, try and keep the route update on just the Ethernet
interfaces as well as setup the proper filters to keep the traffic
overhead low.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group