RE: [Karlnet] What are the advantages, when using [Karlnet]

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] What are the advantages, when using [Karlnet]
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:53:27 -0500
>Hmm interesting paper don't the graphics look familiar.. Charles you
>should give credit to the original author of this paper..

if you look closely, you may notice that we've edited and reformatted the
paper for easier reading

but we've made no references to the author, we've just put it in a word
document for easier reading (it just so happens that company letterhead
appears by default, sorry)

but since you mention it, should I put it right next to 'Demarc's' TurboCell
Configuration Manual
or maybe 'Demarc's' BriLAN operating system and the Relia-Wave Configurator

-Charles