RE: [Karlnet] What are the advantages, when using [Karlnet]

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] What are the advantages, when using [Karlnet]
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:37:03 -0400
This was not my point, a white paper is a published educational
document, this one just happen to be by a competing product manufacture
:)  This would be like duplicating a white paper by Alvarion and
publishing as your own. I am sorry for being blunt but this really hits
home as I have see works I have done in the past directly copied and
used in other formats, which I would not have mind if I the author was
mentioned.

Also not that is matters much, but speaking of coping, if your going to
copy info off Demarcs web site you should at least change the words.
Just proves a point look at the Tech Support menus links at
www.demarctech.com and www.cwlab.com, Hehe wonder how long until its
changes, its 10:31pm EST now :)

List members I am sorry for this needless noise, this will be my last
public post on the subject if anyone wants to take this off line please
email me direct.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group