RE: [Karlnet] Prism cards in AP-1000 & Rebooting

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Prism cards in AP-1000 & Rebooting
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 07:38:13 -0400
FYI

The NEW 100mW cards we have are based on the Prism 2.5 chipset just like
the 200mW card (which we will have very soon!). While we have not be
able to reproduce the reboot problem in house with the old 100mW cards,
Prism 2.0, we have be told the new cards with Prism 2.5 are working
great.

Also we have been running the Prism 2.5 chipset on a 5 mile link in 2
RG-1000 for the past 3 weeks with no problems and great speeds :) it
seems the KN TC driver is more stable with the 2.5 chipset.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995