[Karlnet] Can't automatically find the IP address of some access points.

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Can't automatically find the IP address of some access points.
From: "John Maxwell" <johnm@rockywave.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:38:31 -0600
I have several KarlNet TurboCell Access Points loaded into WavePoint II
access points and I am having trouble with the CONFIGEV.EVE software
forgetting the access point IP address in the "SCAN NOW" list when I go to
open the AP.  It always comes up with "0.0.0.0" and won't automatically
figure it out unless I manually type it in.  This could get really
confusing.

Any suggestions?  Any help would be appreciated.

John Maxwell
Director of Network Operations & Deployment
RockyWave, LLC
9163 Booker Lane
Conifer, CO  80433
(303) 475-9871