[Karlnet] SSH

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] SSH
From: wireless@peake.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:51:49 -0400
My first CPE is up and of course the client wants to get SSH before pcanywhere.

So I make sure "Enable Network Address Translation Redirector " is checked (DHCP is off)

and in NAT redirector I ADD, slide way down the list to 22 SSH Remote Login and enter the static private IP in the "Redirect to IP address"

Is there anything else? The client is unable to access from the WAN (meaning from home) and I've checked my firewall to make sure TCP port 22 is allowed

Chris

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot AV]