[Karlnet] lockup problems

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] lockup problems
From: "John Benson" <John@mwutah.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:53:55 -0600
Can anyone help me.  I have 7 TC Flash Rom units that are installed at
various location all over my network.  They have always locked up on a
regular basis, some more than others.  I have the newest version 4.23 on all
of them.  Just recently they have decided that they want to lock up even
more often (twice today on one and once on another!)  What can be done?  Are
the AP-1000s more reliable?  I am in the process of replacing them with
AP-1000s but does anyone have any idea what is going on?  I get  green
lights on the lockup on the TX and RX of the Ethernet and wireless card
interface (only one Orinoco card in each flashrom) plus a green forwarding
rate light on 5.

John Benson
Mountain Wireless
435-901-0477