[Karlnet] RG-1100 Satellite DHCP/Fixed Issue

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] RG-1100 Satellite DHCP/Fixed Issue
From: "John Maxwell" <john.maxwell@rockywave.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:09:03 -0700
I have an RG-1100 with SOHO single software in it, v4.02 that was orignally
configured to get an IP from a DHCP (accidentally.)  When I changed it to a
fixed IP, it now has two IPs the Fixed IP and the DHCP IP, it only shows the
DHCP IP in the List of Scanned Devices but won't show the Fixed IP.

Also, the DHCP address keeps changing and is basically a moving target all
day.

Any ideas as to the cause and possibly a fix?

I have two units doing this and any help would be greatly appreciated.