RE: [Karlnet] OT - sorta - Link Help

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] OT - sorta - Link Help
From: "Demarc \(tony\) 908-996-7995" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:08:47 -0500
Bill

The noise info that is reported on TurboCell is not correct with any
prism 2.5 card. This is something KN says is an issue with the Prism MAC
etc etc. Bottom line is its not correct. But the signal level is good
data.

Also need to be careful about amping the 180mW cards you might be over
driving the AMP which would put it in to compression and do all kinds of
creasy things! If possible you might try and by pass the amp just to
experiment.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group