RE: [Karlnet] OT - sorta - Link Help

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] OT - sorta - Link Help
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 22:41:13 -0500
> What is the signal you are getting on the site that can see the remote?
> The numbers are not adding up somewhere.

There isn't enough signal to get a number Tony.  It doesn't report anything
anyway.  I don't think it is a metering problem.  I was only able to even
see the other side after much tinkering with the position of the antenna,
and then if I moved it even a little I would lose the other side completely.

It sure feels like something is broken.  It doesn't add up otherwise.

I sure with Karlnet had a method to just monitor a frequency with some king
of bar graph or meter.  That way I could put the far end in transmit and
sync things up on this end easier.  Now, of course its only easy once you
have a link.

Thanks

Bill