RE: [Karlnet] prisim radios for AP-1000's

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] prisim radios for AP-1000's
From: "Demarc \(tony\) 908-996-7995" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:29:03 -0500
That was the old card which worked fine for half and not so good for the
other half using TC, very few issue when they where use in a standard
computer in 802.11b mode.

We replaced the 2.0 cards with 2.5 for people using them with Turbocell
based products that where having problems before the EOL on these cards.
Since there very few issue.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group