[Karlnet] Re: RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Re: RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "Wallace L. Walcher" <karlnetlist@walcher.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:23:31 -0600
Charles, you buy RG's through Ebay.  I saw CWLabs pick up a bunch a
couple of months ago.  So, I think you are being a little hypocritical.

But, I am glad for the new board coming out.  Hopefully, it will support
the PC Cards with the Atheros chipset that supports
802.11b/g/a(including 5.8).  This would be a very valuable solution.

Wallace