RE: [Karlnet] Re: RG-1100 END OF LIFE!

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Re: RG-1100 END OF LIFE!
From: "PM Karlnet Inc." <pm@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:07:47 -0500
All,

I am new to this list and am also the Director of Product Management &
Marketing @ Karlnet Inc.
We are releasing an RG replacement board in January 03 that is the same size
as the RG, same hole
pattern but with a few additions.  The board is based on the ST-PC Elite
chip 133 MHz
chip, at lease twice the power of the SC400.  The board is available in two
versions.

CPE version -  1 Ethernet - 1 PCMCIA/CARDBUS slot
Base Station Version -  2 Ethernet / 2 PCMCIA / CARDBUS slots

Both versions have support for the following:
 ST-PC Elite chip at 133Mhz CPU, RAM of 16MB
 Mini-PCI support for newer Radios
 Environmental Temperature range form -30o C to +50 o C
 Ability to heat board with on-board resistors
 10 / 100, full or half Duplex Ethernet Support
 Industrial Rated Chip Set
 Power over Ethernet support (PoE Injector Support for  Dual Ethernet
Version)
 On - Board piezo buzzer support  (Antenna Alignment, Alarm)
 FCC certification / CE Certification
 On-Board and Compact Flash Support
 CARDBUS Support for future A and G Radio Support

In addition Our software is scheduled to release later this month
with support for 802.1X TTLs & Roaming Support for the satellites.

In January, Releases will include VLAN & e-coin box (Web redirect) support.

Regards,
William