RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 running 4.31 ISP Base Bin Problem

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 running 4.31 ISP Base Bin Problem
From: "Sam Deller - Airnet NZ" <sam.deller@airnet.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:48:27 +1300
ok I take that back....

Its actually EVERYTHING that cant be changed (without going into forced
reload mode anyway - Im not going 'up the hill' again this week!)

Ive tried reflashing, reloading, reimporting etc... all says that it works
well 'image update complete' etc ra ra ra but the damn thing wont change.
ever since I put on 4.31 it is 'locked'

Even tried reflashing with 4.02 - still no luck. After a 'successful' image
update it still reports running 'v4.31' and sill has all the old settings!

have tried all the configurators too, including 4.00.15