[Karlnet] Karlnet (old) Help File

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] Karlnet (old) Help File
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:03:46 -0500
Don't know if this will help anyone, but it's helped me a few times. Sort of like an
online manual for TurboCell configuration. Might help explain a few less than obvious
terms. Seems to me that its age is about circa 3.75 or so, but it might still be useful.
Of course it's got the C-Spec OverLan stuff all through it, but it's KarlNet TurboCell
nonetheless.

It's just a Windows .hlp file. Sorry to all the non-Windows types.

Roger Boggs