RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000's for $129

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000's for $129
From: "Wallace L. Walcher" <karlnetlist@walcher.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:56:47 -0600

My understanding is they are coming out with an RG replacement this month that will list for $150 w/o the PC Radio card; so $185 or so, depending on how much you can buy the Orinoco Silver cards for.  Also, they said a couple of months ago they were looking at supporting the Linksys WET11, which would be nice.  Don’t know the current status of that.  Kevin, any updates?

Wallace