RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000's for $129

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000's for $129
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:16:46 -0500
Karlnet has stated before we will have a driver for a "WET11" type device. I believe this is due in the next 4 weeks.

I caution you that it may not work on the WET11, but a comparably priced unit based on a similar chipset.

Kevin

____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.