RE: [Karlnet] New board

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] New board
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:43:31 -0500
Bob,

We have posted this information before, but am glad to do it again!

Attached is the spec sheet (hope this list allows attachments.  The full
version board lists for $185 and the lower cost version lists for $150.

These prices DO NOT include Radio, power supply OR software!

Kevin
____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.