Re: [Karlnet] which linux distributions work?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] which linux distributions work?
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:42:52 -0600
I'd love to see one that is available.  We have a similar situation and I've
been thinking about an RG-1000 and a Soekris board in a box w/ AP distro.  A
single SBC w/ all these features would be the best.  I don't have time to
re-invent the wheel though...waiting for somebody else to do it. ;)

Why not just use an AP-1000 though?  They are like $350 on ebay and add a KN
license ?$350?  you have a two radio box capable of KN and 11b.

-Bob