RE: [Karlnet] Linux Driver Still Available?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Linux Driver Still Available?
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:53:12 -0500
We still ship the driver!

It lists for $55.

We are releasing our own two radio board this week, and with our software on
it you may be able to meet all of your requirements and not use Linux.

List price for the board is $185 (with PoE and industrial chipset)
Satellite software lists at $199
You will need two radio cards- $100

Of course this does NOT include antennas and such.  But this configuration
would allow you to do what you want if I fully understand your application.

Kevin
____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.