[Karlnet] Latest Orinoco card do not work with KN software

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Latest Orinoco card do not work with KN software
From: "Vyacheslav Vasilyev" <sv@unidata.com.ua>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:39:40 +0300
Hi!
Latest Agere Orinoco PC card with S/N 03UT ....  variant 4 V.5.00 firmware 8.72
 do not work with   Orinoco AP-1000,RG-1100 units and TurboCell sofware  v.4.31
 in TurboCell mode . This card  does  not work also with latest Karlnet's RG+
hardware.
 All units  with TC software in   AP mode  work  with this card  without
problems.
I have uploaded  old firmware 8.10 in new cards,but it does not help.
Is   KN sofware incompatible with  latest Agere Orinoco PC card  ?
Does  anybody know about this problem  ?
It seems  that   we need to wait next KN sofware version.
When will Karlnet   solve this problem?
Vyacheslav Vasilyev
Unidata
www.unidata.com.ua