Re: [Karlnet] New KN Board Documentation

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] New KN Board Documentation
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:18:43 -0600
So, what is standard and NON-standard POE support?  Swapping of + and - on
4/5 & 7/8 ?

-bob
=========================
Jumper Setting for the WPBASE+, WPCPE+ and WPAP+

J302    Top slot Cardbus/PCMCIA power select

            Pins 1 & 2 Jumpered - 3.3 Voltage Selected

            Pins 2 & 3 Jumpered - 5.0 Voltage Selected

J303    Bottom slot Cardbus/PCMCIA power (WPBASE+ & WPAP+ Only)

   Pins 1 & 2 Jumpered - 3.3 Voltage Selected

   Pins 2 & 3 Jumpered - 5.0 Voltage Selected

J1        Enable PoE injector on Second Ethernet Port (eth2)

   Both Pins 1 has 2 jumpers - Not Jumpered (default)

Jumper both sets of Jumpers (1 & 2) if the second Ethernet Port is to be
used as a Power over Ethernet injector, supplying power to another PoE
enabled attached device

J3        Future Support

J4      Non-Standard PoE Support

 Pins 1 & 2 Not-Jumpered -Standard Poe Support Only

 Pins 1 & 2 Jumpered - Non-Standard PoE Support