RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE Max Number of Users?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE Max Number of Users?
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:31:33 -0500
All,

We are doing this in steps!

We do have a beta key for 96 users.  Here is the REAL problem- the largest
TurboCell network we have only has about 80 subscribers on one base (that is
our beta site).

So we have no way to TEST a 128 user license.

Also, since there are something like 350,000 TurboCell licenses out there,
it shows us that it is unlikely anyone will need more than 96, or we would
have had more requests by now!

Never the less, we are working on a 128 user version.

Kevin