[Karlnet] AP1000, amber ethernet light, power supply?

To: "Karlnet List" <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] AP1000, amber ethernet light, power supply?
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:48:26 -0500
I had an AP1000 that died a couple of times today, when I went to the tower,
it had an amber light on the ethernet.  The first time I went, I just cycled
the power and it came back online, but once a minute or so, you could see an
amber flash in the ethernet light (during traffic).

The second time it happened, I swapped out the power supply and now it seems
to be normal and I am not seeing any amber flashes on ethernet at all.

Does this sound familiar to anyone on the list?  I just want to confirm that
the power supply was the problem.  Thanks!