Re: [Karlnet] Turbocell Signal

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Turbocell Signal
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 12:03:59 -0600
I see this happen all the time.  I notice this most often on AP's that have
more than 40 customers connecting on a single wireless interface.  I hardly
ever see this happen when there are less than 20 customers connecting.  It
could be caused by a bug in the Karlnet firmware or possibly just because the
wireless medium or the AP's CPU is so busy that link quality information is
dropped.

One method I've found that works most of the time, if you really need to look
at signal information is to flood ping the client for a couple of seconds:

ping -c 500 -f <ip address>