[Karlnet] Typical throghput

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Typical throghput
From: helio@compuland.com.br
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:41:17 -0300
Hi:

   I was wondering what is the typical total throghput you can get from
a AP1000 with two cards, WEP enabled, running Karlnet... And that
compared to the new WP dual cards from Karlnet.

   I'm checking one of my bridges and I noticed that when TOTAL
traffic (the sum of both cards) reaches about 4mbit the ping times
grow a lot (from about 20ms to 600/800ms).

   I know that are SEVERAL factors involved: number of satellites,
how much each one is pushing, SNR, etc.

Thanks,
Helio.-
CompuLand ISP Admin