[Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup

Subject: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:12:00 -0500
Alright, I'm about ready to replace all the stupid RG-1000's I have with
WET11's.  This is getting rediculous.

Everytime a wind storm rolls through, many of my customers have to power
cycle their radios.  I am really getting tired of calling people and telling
them to AGAIN reboot your raido please.  I'm about to start installing
Christmas light timers with the install.  Just reboot the radio daily at
6:00am or so.

Anybody else having these issues?  I am seeing the problem at 3 sites.  4.x
on ALL of the RG's that are having issues.  RG's are in TC mode.

-Bob