Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000's that CONSTANTLY lockup
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:20:30 -0500
That's the thing...  the SNR varies from 16dbm to 40dbm    It just doesn't
seem to matter.

It does seem like the lower the SNR (or signal) the more often it happens.
Although...I have two customers that have totally sucky links.  I mean..we
are talking like 8 or 9dbm SNR.  (Two friends off of one card in an
AP-1000...I told them it would suck) They NEVER go down.  But today..one
did.  One of the radios was associated with the AP and I could do a link
test with it but the IP never registered in the arp table.  ....thus...I
couldn't communicate with it.  It was strange.

SO..Karlnet needs to put some code in there to keep trying if they loose the
beacon?

-bob