[Karlnet] Flashrom units...

Subject: [Karlnet] Flashrom units...
From: "Nenad Orlic" <internet@madnet.co.yu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:40:10 +0200
> I speak only from experience, so my info is gathered from our network, not
hypothetical
> situations.  If anyone else has any experience with FlashROM units
> please let me know what has/hasn't worked for you.  Thanks.

Well, we were using Flashrom units until recently and the ARE best
preforming. BUT! First problem with them is problem of space - you don't
have allways enough space on the roof for them and second one is that they
have a lot more points-of-failure becouse they are build on a pc. But our
experiance is same - whenever you can use FlashROM units.  Of course, that
does not resolve bad pooling that has some usages, but...

greetings, Nenad