Re: [Karlnet] Ping Floods, DoS Attacks, etc. - Any Ideas

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Ping Floods, DoS Attacks, etc. - Any Ideas
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:37:32 -0300
Hi there

I don't think switching from routing to bridging will get things better
alas, my understanding is that it could make things even worst!!

bridging will fill your airtime with information that shouldn't be in
the air. with routing and a proper planning, you can save every
bps of your air bandwidth to better use

knowing how to block things on APs just before they go wireless
would be a good add to my Great Book of Tips (TM) ;-)

Cheers
!3runo
from Brazil