[Karlnet] Re: Karlnet Digest, Vol 6, Issue 28

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Re: Karlnet Digest, Vol 6, Issue 28
From: "Jimmy Valdes" <jvaldes@detecsa.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:59:01 -0500
Brett::
It's very normal that you have interference in an specific time, always. and
this afect your signal quality and your broadband, tha's because we're using
Spread Spectrum.

Now the only ways for this case is to change Frequency Channel, I suggest to
try all the channels, with the critical satellite client of this base.

if the problem persists, its because maybe you have neighbors in 2.4-2.5 or
with frecuency Hoping. so you will have to increase signal, using a 12dB
antena.