[Karlnet] Follow up

Subject: [Karlnet] Follow up
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:38:45 -0600
This morning I upgraded my Base Stations to ver. 4.43k.  So far, I've had to
disable SNMP trapping on 3 more of my Base Stations because they are flooding
the SNMP trap logger with Link Up, Link Down messages.

Additionally, since uploading the new firmware, Base Stations that are
operating on different frequencies can now "see" each other.  For instance, I
can run a wireless link test from a Base Station operating on channel 1 & NWID
1 to another Base Station operating on channel 6 & NWID 6.